ok my old teacher had a 50th anniversary strat
selling it to "me only for £400" i want to know was there any cheaper models made by fender in usa for that line?

i know its usa for cert? but i just want to know what the lowest price would be for an american strat 50th stratocaster anniversary model
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
the USA strats dont have that great of resale, ive noticed. if i can do my rough math correctly (about 750 USD) that is normal for a strat, but for it being 10 years old, it may be a bit high.

someone else could be more certain than i am.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
its not 10 years old its 50th stratocaster anniversary not 50th fender anniversary
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
ah, misread that. well there is one on ebay, and its at 400 pounds (rouch exchange rate)

it really matters if you feel that its worth it. but thats about how much they are on ebay.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
cheers for looking i am almost certain it might (might) be this model?

ive only played it once and i didnt get a feel cos i was scared and just a begginer and he insisted it was very expensive
Umm...I know the bluebook value for a mint condition 2001 American Standard Strat is $700, so if it's USA made and only a couple years old (and in good condition) 400 pounds sounds reasonable.
Hi, I'm Peter