jars of pens that explode and send shard of glass into hands that fail to grasp the idea that a metaphor doesn't always have to be about someting real. sometimes music is about having a good time. i forgot what it sounded like. music comes from your gut not your head. put down your pens. pick up your guitars. play them so hard your hands bleed. make every single note scream. now we are getting somewhere.

confession pt.1->I still love your songs

confession pt.2->I tell everyone I don't

confession pt.3->I still have the music inside of me

mixing up words that make metaphors that make people think. My tounge and my heart are almost the same. my feelings would come out right if it wasnt for my eyes. they tell the whole story. about how all this is boring. how we should worry about are own problems and not a musicians. **** credit. this is about accountability. maybe i think to much in the morning.
Break Dance Not Hearts

Quote by Vicious Sid
He pulled little Timmy out of his electric wheelchair
Broke his good arm and made him eat his own hair
The End.
someone likes alexisonfire
stereobloom.bandcamp.com
facebook.com/stereobloommusic
lol yea i do like alexis but not exactly what i was going for. this was more of me just writing than trying to make a song or poem
Break Dance Not Hearts

Quote by Vicious Sid
The End.
Damn, that was some good writing. I totally agree with the message of this piece. Personally, my favorite part was, "A metaphor doesn't always have to be about something real." For some reason, that line was just pure genius to me. Anyways, I think it would be pretty cool if you could turn this concept into a song. Nice job and keep it up.

Crit mine please

RH Factor
i've been working on making it into an actual song now, not as east as i had hoped
Break Dance Not Hearts

Quote by Vicious Sid
The End.