i know that this is kind of retarded, but id like your opinion about something.
in my school, there are alot of kids that call themselves "punk". they go to hot topic and buy misfits shirts, then they go to american eagle and buy plaid shorts and big fat skateboard shoes at zumiez. their parents are rich and they get everything they want. they are all popular and get invited to all the parties and get drunk and stoned. they all have stuff about how much they hate black people in their myspaces. then they call me a posuer cuz i wear adicts, bouncing souls, dead kennedys, operation ivy shirts etc. im not racist, i firmly stand by all of my beliefs. and i have a demin jacket with lots of patches including an op ivy back patch i made myself. so they dont think im punk and they are. i think they are retarded and full of s*** and theyre not punk at all, even though they listen to the music. what do you think?
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

Quote by ratmjb1212
i know that this is kind of retarded, but id like your opinion about something.
in my school, there are alot of kids that call themselves "punk". they go to hot topic and buy misfits shirts, then they go to american eagle and buy plaid shorts and big fat skateboard shoes at zumiez. their parents are rich and they get everything they want. they are all popular and get invited to all the parties and get drunk and stoned. they all have stuff about how much they hate black people in their myspaces. then they call me a posuer cuz i wear adicts, bouncing souls, dead kennedys, operation ivy shirts etc. im not racist, i firmly stand by all of my beliefs. and i have a demin jacket with lots of patches including an op ivy back patch i made myself. so they dont think im punk and they are. i think they are retarded and full of s*** and theyre not punk at all, even though they listen to the music. what do you think?

Lol. That made me laugh.
I think they are not punk. They may like punk rock, but they themselves are not punk.