GC doesn't have them listed on their site, but Mesa Boogie list them as their dealers on their site

Just need to be sure that when I go to a nearby GC, they have it (otherwise I have no other plans to get them to buy ads from my school newpaper).
Quote by Paroxysm
GC doesn't have them listed on their site, but Mesa Boogie list them as their dealers on their site

Just need to be sure that when I go to a nearby GC, they have it (otherwise I have no other plans to get them to buy ads from my school newpaper).

last time i went to GC (last week) they had mesas
^BTW. out of curiosity, why do you have 32+ amps in your sig? I mean over 32 means 32-40 so why can't you just say the number?
Quote by NoneMoreBlack
I beleive musiciansfriend.com doesn't have mesa neither.

Mesa doesn't allow their amps to be sold online.

And whether a Guitar Center will carry Mesa depends on their sales volume. Guitar Centers in wealthier areas - like Manchester, CT - carry a lot of new Boogies. Guitar Centers in more working class/middle class areas - like Albany, NY - will only carry them used, very infrequently new.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently

And whether a Guitar Center will carry Mesa depends on their sales volume. Guitar Centers in wealthier areas - like Manchester, CT - carry a lot of new Boogies. Guitar Centers in more working class/middle class areas - like Albany, NY - will only carry them used, very infrequently new.

Oh, thanks.

But at least GC could have put "Mesa Boogie amps available: Just come here to get it"

I hope Arvada, Colorado is full of rich people then.
Quote by rocknrollgod
^ well i have 32 and i put the plus so the next time i buy an amp i dont have to update my sig

I'd like to hear more about these 32 "+" amps, and your large collection of gibsons.
Gear
PRS Standard SE
Laney GH100L with Marhsall 1960BV
Digitech Bad monkey
Marshall EH1
EHX Small stone
EHX Small clone
You can just call ahead and say "Hi, I was wondering if you carry new Mesa/Boogies in stock?"
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by StuC
I'd like to hear more about these 32 "+" amps, and your large collection of gibsons.

Yea... happen to have a pic of the whole collection by any chance?!
Quote by Dirk Gently

i didnt know the Manchester one was a wealthier one, thats the one i go to.

when i went on Labor Day they had tons of Mesa's i was almost tempted to put money down on one but decided to wait till i had a little more money.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by NuTiNsAcReD
im not surprised. hell i have 18 amps myself. 12 of them marshalls.

Yes, tell us all about them. Be sure to have time to make up more bull**** while you're telling me.

There's a GC in Marietta here that carries Mesa...But it's not often that I find a GC that actually carries them.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
they had them when i wenton monday..
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Quote by rocknrollgod
^ well i have 32 and i put the plus so the next time i buy an amp i dont have to update my sig

As much as I want to believe you..I dont. lol Sorry. Even if you sent a pic...whose to say its you? And even if theres "you" in the pic how are we to know its ACTUALLY you? lol Sorry again...Im skeptic when it comes to things like that on the internet.

Quote by NuTiNsAcReD

No.
Quote by NuTiNsAcReD

the 12 of them probably being 12 broken 15 watt mg's
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
The GC by me doesn't have an Mesa's, which sucks, I would have ended up buying one along with another guitar on Monday. Went Monday just to look, didn't want to buy anything because I need to buy a new computer... left with an RG, couldn't pass it up. One day I'll have a Mesa Mark IV.

Did you know GC's don't sell amps by certain brands if there's a GC that's within, I think, an hour (give or take) that sells them? When I was looking for a new amp earlier this year I wanted to get either a Laney or Mesa, they said they can get me a Mesa but don't carry any in the store because there's a GC in Cherry Hill (about an hour from this GC) that carries Mesa amps. STUPID! And what is this GC stocked up on... cheap/crappy Marshall MG's, Vox AD's, Line 6 Spiders and about 20 Crate amps, lol. The funny part, they actually sell. They tried to give me a 'free' Crate practice amp when I bought the RG, but it would have cancelled out the Labor Day sales?! They were telling me I could sell it, I laughed and told them I didn't want the amp for the 5th time.
Last edited by Guitarmiester at Sep 7, 2006,
^ yeah thats the way it is in the whole 'music' store business. When the shop I work at opened up here we couldnt get certain brands or anything because theres another music store within (X) miles away from us that carries those things. For instance we cant carry Fenders (even though we have them in stock lol) because the other store has them. Its all stupid I tell ya!
Quote by Guitarmiester
The GC by me doesn't have an Mesa's, which sucks, I would have ended up buying one along with another guitar on Monday. Went Monday just to look, didn't want to buy anything because I need to buy a new computer... left with an RG, couldn't pass it up. One day I'll have a Mesa Mark IV.

Did you know GC's don't sell amps by certain brands if there's a GC that's within, I think, an hour (give or take) that sells them? When I was looking for a new amp earlier this year I wanted to get either a Laney or Mesa, they said they can get me a Mesa but don't carry any in the store because there's a GC in Cherry Hill (about an hour from this GC) that carries Mesa amps. STUPID! And what is this GC stocked up on... cheap/crappy Marshall MG's, Vox AD's, Line 6 Spiders and about 20 Crate amps, lol. The funny part, they actually sell. They tried to give me a 'free' Crate practice amp when I bought the RG, but it would have cancelled out the Labor Day sales?! They were telling me I could sell it, I laughed and told them I didn't want the amp for the 5th time.

The local GC is pretth much like that too... and that's pretty homo about the certain brand thing.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
My local GC carries a good amount of mesa. The have all of the rectifiers, the F series amps, and a lonestar. It's prety much luck of the draw.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Quote by Funkbass796
My local GC carries a good amount of mesa. The have all of the rectifiers, the F series amps, and a lonestar. It's prety much luck of the draw.

same here near chicago...
Quote by sethp
listen to RideTheAnger, he is wise beyond his years.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
When I bought my dual rec. I had to buy it from a store I hate to go to, but they were the only ones that can carry Mesa. The sales Douche told me that Mesa only deals to one store in a 90 mile radius. Unfourtunatly, I have 4 music stores around me and I had to buy from these idiots. Guitar center "is" deafenatly a Mesa dealer, but it depends on where your located. If you go to the Mesa website it will show you where all of their vendors are. You can also buy Mesa online(even new!) but you have to find one on ebay or something.
CLICK HERE to see my rig
Mesa Dual Rectifier
4x12 Recto Standard
H&K 1x12 Switchblade
Flextone 3 XL
PRS Custom 22 Ten Top
ESP EC-1000
Shecter Gryphon w/ Emg 85/81
Ibanez AEF37
EHX small clone/ holy grail
BBE Sonic maximizer
Boss DD6
Quote by aznrockerdude
The local GC is pretth much like that too... and that's pretty homo about the certain brand thing.

a lot of high end labels of anything do this to protect there prices and keep them high. its called a protected territory so a brand doesnt have competition from itself through other dealers in the area.
rofl i dont care if you believe me or not. im 42 years old. make damn good money. been playing for 29 years. i couldnt even tell you how many amps ive had in my life. i currently have 18. sorry if that makes you mad internet kid.
mg? no, but i do have a micro cube that i keep on my boat.
I'm pretty sure you can ask someone at your local GC to order an amp for you. When I was looking for a new amp I was basically set on Mesa or Laney, this GC didn't carry Mesa's or Laney amps, but they said they could help find and get me what I was looking for.

I just moved, I had this music store literally 3 minutes away from my house, they had alittle 'maze' of Marshall, Vox, and Crate amps. Then, behind all of them, the Mesa's. They've had the Mark IV combo for a long time, I'm pretty sure by the time I have the money for one that same combo will still be there.