I was wondering if anyone in the forum knew how to properly intonate your acoustic. Or even is its something that I can do by myself at home.
Quote by flyingjew34
Practice Practice Practice man. You can't get better at anything without practice. Oh, and mustard too.

I play like I'm breaking out of jail.

--Stevie Ray Vaughan
Any links would be helpful as well...
Quote by flyingjew34
Practice Practice Practice man. You can't get better at anything without practice. Oh, and mustard too.

--Stevie Ray Vaughan
i dont even think thats something you can do. dont acustic guitars have the inotation part of the bridge fixed in one spot? unless you were making a guitar completely from scratch, i dont see how you can do it.
you can adjust your intonation, but i wouldn't reccomend doing it yourself. adjustments to intonation on an acoustic guitar are made by reshaping and/or repositioning the saddle. i can't really go into detail on this process because it's not something i have ever adjusted myself. if you take your guitar to a stringed instrument repair shop and ask them to put a set-up on your guitar, intonation should be one of the things they correct if needed.
Setting up an acoustic is well within reach of an experienced and resoursefull home mecanic. But why do you ask this? What exactly are the problems you have?
Ill probably just do that jimtaka, thanks
Quote by flyingjew34

--Stevie Ray Vaughan