^^^ Yeah, and it sucks
Experience is something you don?t have, until just after you need it.
That's very old now. I'm sure they didn't use that video though....
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Yeah I noticed the MTV2 icon spinning and stuff on that video, but I'm sure there was something different. Maybe my memory has just blanked out the crapness of it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
It sounds like a really bad pop song, it just doesn't work at all.

The lyrics suck really hard too.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Quote by andrewbiles
Yeah I noticed the MTV2 icon spinning and stuff on that video, but I'm sure there was something different. Maybe my memory has just blanked out the crapness of it.

I remember something like Iggy walking up and down like an abandoned road at night, and then something weird like Sum41 playing in a huge cage I dunno...that's the video I remember seeing...rather than the one posted on the link
Remember though, Iggy Pop was the guy featured on 'Rolex Propaganda' by At The Drive-In because Ross Robinson didn't do Limp Bizkit anymore. Because apparently thats who he really wanted to collaborate with.
rites of nothing.