Hello,

I need help creating/emulating some guitar sounds with my multi-fx pedal. It's a zoom 606 (which I've heard wasn't the best of choices, but I've got it now), I have lost the manual so am not sure whether that could have helped me, but I'm absolutely rubbish at creating any sounds I want.

One of the main sounds I want to emulate is an organy sound for ska, sound clip below:

organy_sound.mp3

Is it possible to make this sound with my pedal? How?

Also does anyone know any guides on all the different settings that come on these FX pedals?

Thank you!
ahhhh!
If you go to the Zoom website there will probably be a manual in a downloadable PDF format. It would at least start you off.
their is a website where they have all the settings for the zoom pedals. I cant think of it now, but just search in the ug bar "Patches for Zoom" and it should be there!!
OK, another quick question, is there anywhere I can get definitions of these terms such as 'contour', 'drive', etc, in consistent laymens' terms?

I know I sound like a complete and utter newbie. It's 'cause I am
ahhhh!
Quote by Crabby
OK, another quick question, is there anywhere I can get definitions of these terms such as 'contour', 'drive', etc, in consistent laymens' terms?

I know I sound like a complete and utter newbie. It's 'cause I am

No probs about you being new to this. If you download the manual that i provided a link to it gives a run down of the knobs and what they do, it also explains what the terms mean.