yea i know ive got pretty cheap pedals, and this isnt that great but too bad. And the reason i didnt start the thread when i started building it, or have pictures from when i was building, is because first im lazy and second those are boring

EDIT: i might as well throw in a picture from my bands recent gig. im on the far left.
Last edited by thatgu1targuy at Sep 7, 2006,
how easy is it to reach the pedals? they look like they are below the level of the side, which kinda would be hard to step on wouldnt it? i would put something under them to raise them up a bit, like some foam or another piece of wood. you could even set it up with a thin piece on top of some risers so you could run the cables under the top and out of the way. those are just some ideas that i would do if it were my pedalboard.
You kinda look like Jimmy Page in that picture. Not a bad pedalboard.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
Are you gonna psint it? Cool build BTW
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
i dont think so. it might scratch alot on the bottom so it would look really bad. and i suck with paint lol. i was thinking of getting tolex or something but i forgot. i might stain it eventually, but for now i like it.