Hello there. This is my bands set list. I already posted it on that only setlist crit thread but didn't get any helpful replies and our set has changed slightly so here it is again.

Blitzkrieg Bop-Ramones
The Breakup Song (They Don't Write 'Em)-Greg Kihn Band
La Bamba-Ritchie Valens
The Twist-Chubby Checker
Now I Wanna Sniff Some Glue-Ramones
Hall of The Mountain King (or something like that)-Classical
Folsom Prison Blues-Johnny Cash
Hello, I Love You-The Doors
Beat On The Brat-Ramones
Ring Of Fire-Johnny Cash
If You Wanna Be Happy-Johnny Soul
Secret Agent Man-Johnny Rivers
Cocaine Blues-Johnny Cash
(Ghost) Riders in the Sky-Vaughn Monroe(we do this rap-rockish)
Undone (The Sweater Song)-Weezer
Brown Eyed Girl-Van Morrison
Bike-Pink Floyd
Crocodile Rock-Elton John
American Woman-The Guess Who
Rock and Roll All Nite-Kiss

This is what we have so far. Some of the songs we can't even completely play yet. We have about 40 minutes of songs and we want to get together at least an hour of material so suggestions would be lovely. Please refrain from suggesting any thing very hard at all because my and my associates guitar skills are kinda limited.
It's good, maybe play some GNR, Rolling Stones, Queen

Queen-We Will Rock You, another one bites the dust, we are the champions, i vwant to break free
GUNS N' ROSES- patience, sweet child o' mine
Yeah, thanks. I think Another One Bites the Dust Would Be Sweet. I love GnR but cant play 'em yet. Eventually our set will definitely have Sweet Child O' Mine in it. But for now I don't really know.
any originals, you can't get rich and famous without originals
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
Yeah, we're workin' on originals but we still need to be tighter as a band so we're gonna stick with covers for a little while until we are good enough to write songs that are worth half a crap.
most people like ac/dc, and they arn't hard to play for the most part
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
true, I think we're gonna get TNT in there pretty soon except I can't play the riff and sing it at the same time.
I don't know, i always thought TNT was easy (in the chorus at least, the verse can be difficult to sing along to) Highway To Hell is hard to sing along to aswell, try "Rock and Roll aint noise pollution" by AC/DC

Slither-Velvet Revolver, only one riff in the intro, verse and chourus, you could change the solo, or skip it all together
Take out some of the Ramones songs, unless you're The Ramones, you can't really pull off their monotony. That's not slander, I'm just saying that I've had experience with crowds that can only take so many Ramones songs in one night. But that's cool that you're doing a Syd era Floyd song.
yeah, I never even thought to do The Clash. Thanks for the other comments too, I think we're gonna leave the Ramones stuff in there 'cause its so much fun to play but we won't do it all at one show. I don't know about skipping solos though, that would really make me feel like a douche.
How 'bout My Generation and Can't Explain, both by The Who. They're fairly simple songs and very powerful, as well.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton