ok so there are thousends of threads about somebody gonna buy a wah and they don't know witch one to take. so let's make a thread that says witch wah is the best in your oppinion and why?
Slash Crybaby, Hendrix Crybaby, and Zakk Wylde Crybaby
Member of the SOAD Fan club.

sdrawkcab gnidaer pots

DeviantArt
Quote by BodaciousZac
"Noob can't even kill level 2 boars."
Originally Posted by clincher09
just might be testicular cancer, but I bet you'd give your left nut not to have cancer
Quote by tristboyer
ok so there are thousends of threads about somebody gonna buy a wah and they don't know witch one to take. so let's make a thread that says witch wah is the best in your oppinion and why?

"I really like the Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah because it has a lot of different sounds you can get out of it. The control is totally kick-ass as well. You can manipulate it to do whatever you want."
-My friend in AP Physics class.
High as tits
i have a morley bad horsie and a vox wah V847 i prefer the tone of the vox but the morley is a little more fun to use because of the infrared feature it takes very little pressure to depress where as with most wahs i've played it takes alot of pressure to turn on i've tried my friends crybaby and wasn't too impressed with it i wouldn't go with the hendrix wah cuz last time i checked he used vox and they just trying to sell his name which is DICK but the morley does have good tone don't doubt that just i prefer the vox for shear tone
Geoffrey Teese Real McCoy Picture Wah gets it done for me. On the pricey side but good tone don't come cheap.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
Defanatly a VOX.. they have the greatest tone and they are so easy to use.. i had been using and expression pedal for a while then i went back to my VOX and it was like 542 times better.. but its always the same tho..
Kill hip rap and hop!!!!
I had a Crybaby, was thin sounding, weak, crappy, choppy small sweep.
Then I bought a Vox Clyde McCoy wah.

It's smooth, great sweep (on bridge pickup, neck not so much) it's very vocal, and it "WAHs"
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
ture dat.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel