so heres the deal. im a fender guy who wants a delonge signature strat, preferably a FENDER, but if the squier is a resonable price ill consider. peace
Not worth the money. Get A nice Fat strat.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by zekk
Not worth the money. Get A nice Fat strat.

what he said, why waste money on a Basic ass guitar! Go for the Fat strat (way more versitile) and aound the same price i believe.
Custom Telecaster
Alvarez RD20SSB
Jasmine S-35
*Epiphone FT-130

"Yeah, I'm real deep when I'm not busy masturbating or setting off fireworks." - John Mayer
Quote by Ervinr82
what he said, why waste money on a Basic ass guitar! Go for the Fat strat (way more versitile) and aound the same price i believe.
and not butt-ugly(in my opinion, of course)
Get it, add a middle and neck pickup, and a 5 way selector, and add a second volume knob and tone. There would be a nice guitar.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
^That's basically a Fat Strat mod...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Get a Fat Strat or you're going to hell.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
The Delonge has a custom neck shape. Fast as hell. And it works well for several genres of music, mainly the ones that rely on the bridge pickup primarily. My idea of a good mod is a pickup change, and add a tone pot.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Quote by Pedricko
The Delonge has a custom neck shape. Fast as hell. And it works well for several genres of music, mainly the ones that rely on the bridge pickup primarily. My idea of a good mod is a pickup change, and add a tone pot.

Meh, Tone pots just suck tone, IMO. The guitar sounds notably better after you remove the tone pot, IMO, though that might just be personal taste.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.