does ne one else here with more than one guitar, when they break a string on one not replace it til the other guitars is broken? i just had this problem and broke my high e string on me guitar, thena wk l8er i broke the one on my good guitar and have none to put on!@!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaargh no playing til new strings
u should try to chang strings ASAP
correct me if im wrong anybody but if u leave the guitar stringless for a while would that lead to problems?
Jackson Dk2M
LTD James Hetfield Truckster
1969 Gibson Les Paul Custom

ZOOM Fire 36
Marhsall Valvestate VS100
Black Box modeling device

Digitech Whammy
Boss Metalzon
Boss SuperChorus
Boss DD3
DunlopCrybaby from Hell
I always have a big supply of strings, I buy in bulk i never buy less than like 10 packs at a time.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
mmk **** you buddy, its the ****ing internet who cares if my grammar is the pwnzorz? (as in completely pwns urs
cuz u clearly spelt my name wrong in ur post (notice how u didn'[t mention me name)
I have a lot of strings, and I usuakly change them as they break or start sounding like ****, but I have to change all the strings next time I change them because I the morons at the shop put on .09s, instead of .12 3'd wounds.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by garden of grey
the reason why he did not say you're name is because we are all aware of who the nub is

um... i hope that was on purpouse

i replace the strings that break asap and i always keep a few on hand
my dad jus replaces all the strings when one breaks
FREE-FORM METAL
I always change strings when I break one, unless I break one while actually changing them. I'm constantly changing strings... at least one set per guitar before every show, not to mention I change strings between shows during setups, and sometimes between setups, and before I record, too. Seems expensive, but that is probably the best way to do it. Besides, when you do it almost as a living, it's TAX DEDUCTABLE, just like all the other gear I buy every year.
I change my strings on a regular basis. I always have two spare sets in my house, when I use one I immediatly replace it. I never used to but got fed up with being in a similar position as the first poster, having to wait until you get replacements before you can play.
If one string breaks I replace them all, even though the strings I use come with a spare high E, I find it doesn't sound the same with a mix of old and new strings on.