Last night, I went to see a girl named Tina Dico play a gig. (She's like me; just a chick with a guitar.) In the middle of her set, I got the idea for this song and wrote it down as soon as I got home. So, I decided to record it and upload it. I realize that I'm about 10% talented and that the vocals aren't totally in tune and that I'm not an amazing guitarist... Haha. But I really love the lyrics. They're all absolutely true and based on my real feelings.

So, if you would, please check out The Way You Did.

(You may have to disable your pop-up blocker.)
Do I have to fall asleep
with roses in my hand?
Well, it's pretty simple, but that's not always a bad thing. Your voice has a nice tone, but you're out of key in a few places.. an easy fix. Might want to work on the arrangement a little bit so that there is more variation. I'd say the song is pretty average overall, but with some work it could be really good. Crit for Crit? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428933 Thanks.
Thanks very much for your feedback. Most of my songs are pretty simple. It's weird, cause I'm usually a very creative person, but when it comes to writing songs and making them all sound different than the last... well, it doesn't always work out. I'm getting together with my best friend next week, though, and we're going to work on each other's songs. I'll be sure to take this one with me.

And I will check out yours!
Do I have to fall asleep
with roses in my hand?