i have been looking into the RG series Ibanezes and i was wondering which ones were the better guitars i am looking for a good tremolo system 24 frets and H-H pickup config
Rg520
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
RG2550E definately, its on guiatr asylum and includes the case, when zzounds doesnt incllude the case. edge pro trem, dimarzio IBZ pickups, wizard prestige neck, and its not bad looking.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
Sadly, RGs nowadays arent equipped with better trems, they're much inferior compared to older RG models. If you're looking for an RG, upgrade the trem later if it fails, but if you wish to get a reliable stock trem, then go with a Prestige model.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
I recommend my 3270M although it's H-S-H
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
Quote by madpickin03
Sadly, RGs nowadays arent equipped with better trems, they're much inferior compared to older RG models. If you're looking for an RG, upgrade the trem later if it fails, but if you wish to get a reliable stock trem, then go with a Prestige model.

I agree with that whole heartedly, I have an older RG Prestige fitted with an Edge Pro Locking Trem and its really good.
Quote by Invictious
Ergh, and they are made of basswood too.

Me don't like, me wants mahogany.

lol try one, its good.

But body material is a personal choice.
You can get them made out of mahogany, mine is
Ibanez RG3270M Prestige
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Mexican Strat w/ Kinman Woodstock Pickups

Vox Valvetronix AD120VTX (soon to be a Peavey 6505)

Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Dime Cry Baby From Hell
Are you sure its a 1550 you have, as far as i was aware they only ever made them out of basswood.....but then i might be wrong