on the "Bob & Tom" radio program yesterday? About 80% of the show was Framptom Jamming LIVE. He was promotingf a new record he's got coming out soon. All instrumentals. But he played/sang several tunes from "Frampton Comes Alive" also.
I was 16 when "Comes Alive" came out and I was one of the 1st of my peers to buy it. But I had forgotten HOW GOOD he is. HE FLAT OUT ROCKED yesterday!
I think I'll be picking up his new release AND another copy of "Comes Alive" to boot!
Bob & Tom is a nationwide sydicated morning (FM) radio program originating in Indianapolis Indiana. Usually it's all about comedy w/guest stand up comedians. But sometimes they have Rock stars also.
They interviewed Frampton between tunes and I learned some interesting stuff.
Frampton has been a lead guitarists in a band since he was 12 years old. He became a full fledged "Rock Star" at age 17 in 1969 w/"Humble Pie".
Can you imagine being a famous rock star at age 17?
Quote by EL Conquestidor
They interviewed Frampton between tunes and I learned some interesting stuff.
Frampton has been a lead guitarists in a band since he was 12 years old. He became a full fledged "Rock Star" at age 17 in 1969 w/"Humble Pie".

Pah. i was excited to drive, lol.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
I'm not a big fan of Peter Frampton, so even if I did have that radio station here, I probably wouldn't be excited all that much. Although the sound of an instrumental album is appealing.

Quote by EL Conquestidor
He became a full fledged "Rock Star" at age 17 in 1969 w/"Humble Pie".

Michael Schenker was 16 with the Scorpions on their first album before he was taken by U.F.O.
Damn, I guess I missed that.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton