Hello, we are called Delicious Gnome and we would greatly appreciate it if you would check out our demo and tell us what you think. No lyrics yet, but they will be up soon.

http://www.purevolume.com/deliciousgnome

Your input would be greatly appreciated. Will crit4crit.
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
Ok just listened to about 45 secs of it, and its ok, but you're off timing at many places.

THAT and it sounded so random to me. Meh, I'm not exactly a pro so I'd wait til' someone of more experience crits you.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Wow...that's some unique music...pretty cool, if you get some better resources and such, but you've done a good job with what you've got.
Quote by Dæmönika
When I became ill last week, I had to make a critlist for people who came in and looked at my songs. Now, I've decided to make a cuntlist for The Pit. Starting with this thread. So far I have:

atreyu+a7xfan
Sailor Jerry
Dimebag22
Bobthemonkey14
Yeah, would definetly be a cool song if finished. And Soulja is right, you are off timing alot.
i agree with soulja 23, it's ok, i like the game sounds, hah, but it's off timing.
As said before the timing is a little shaky at parts. But, it's pretty creative. I really like the first breakdown. Once lyrics are put in it'll feel a lot more complete. I can really feel the energy from song, so thats good. The keyboards work very well with the heavy guitars. Well Done. Crit for crit? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=428933 Thanks!
the start was a little random and for a while after that the timing was very off but it got better at the harmonizing part. then did the song switch or something? at 1:30. anyway after that it sounded sweet, did you guys write that or was it something from a game? i bet if you replaced the keys with a guitar it would kick ass.
Last edited by Necronomicon at Sep 7, 2006,
thanks for the crit guys, yeah, the timing is rough because it was a sloppy demo that i threw together in a couple of days. thanks for the crit though!
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE
Overall you have a good idea going there. Just buy a metronome, and work out the bumps.

This is what happens when Mario picks up a guitar....

*joke*
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
lol. thanks. i fixed the off timeyness in the intro right now

GO CHECK IT OUT!
Jesus Rules

SLAM DANCE