In The Clash's rock the casbah, at about 1:54 until 2:12 I hear this thing that sounds like a cell phone ring in the backround. Is this on every version, or do I just own a messed up version.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
i dont think thats a phone. definitely not a cell phone cuz uh yeah its a 20 year old song.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
its just a synth
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
i dont think thats a phone. definitely not a cell phone cuz uh yeah its a 20 year old song.

I think casfan's right.
I think it's one of those lil toy Casio keyboards with a cheesy pre-programmed song on it, as opposed to a ringtone.

Cell phones have been around since 1973, BTW.
Not trying to bust anyone's balls..... just pointing out that there hasn't been anything really "new" for about 30 years.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
Quote by johnnynemo
I think casfan's right.
I think it's one of those lil toy Casio keyboards with a cheesy pre-programmed song on it, as opposed to a ringtone.

Cell phones have been around since 1973, BTW.
Not trying to bust anyone's balls..... just pointing out that there hasn't been anything really "new" for about 30 years.

You're wrong. Jerry Only's receeding hairline was invented in the 90s.

Misfits ftw by the way. Met Jerry, too. Awesome, awesome guy.
Quote by Aidy Damage
You're wrong. Jerry Only's receeding hairline was invented in the 90s.

Misfits ftw by the way. Met Jerry, too. Awesome, awesome guy.

Hahaha.

Jerry Only totally stole that receeding hairline from Eerie Von, Samhain's bass player in the 80's.
That's him on the right.

Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

Quote by johnnynemo
Hahaha.

Jerry Only totally stole that receeding hairline from Eerie Von, Samhain's bass player in the 80's.
That's him on the right.

I've been wanting to get my hands on some Samhain for ages, but I just can't find any
I can tell you exactly what it is. Bac in the early 80's, the first handheld video game was a football game that was just little blinking lites that you could set up in different formations, pass, or ru the ball. That sound is what it made when you made a touchdown. I wish I still had mine. that was a classic game.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
You're right, TN.

A friend of mine had that game and played it for hours and hours.
He also had one of those Casio mini keyboards, which is why I had the two corn-fused in my head.

It's this one, I believe.
Quote by sargasm

Quote by johnnynemo
You're right, TN.

A friend of mine had that game and played it for hours and hours.
He also had one of those Casio mini keyboards, which is why I had the two corn-fused in my head.

It's this one, I believe.

That's it. A classic.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.