Hey, I've recently been looking to get a decent upgrade from my current guitar (A cheap $200). Any opinions on a pretty good guitar ranging anywhere between $300-$600? I'm open to suggestions of all brands and models. Thanks in advance.
Quote by Teabag of Truth
I soak my contacts in hot sauce every night. Then I wake up and stir my coffee with my erect penis. **** y'all.
Well why don't you save up about $200 more and get a Gibson Les Paul Junoir or SG Junoir with P-90's. They are about $750.

Happy Hunting!

TOMS RIG
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Black
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Sunburst
Ibanez TS-9
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
Line 6 Echo Park
MXR ZW-44
MXR Phase 90
Boss PS-5
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 1x12 cab
Quote by Salzary
what type of music do you play? What amp do you have?

Mostly classic and modern rock. I'm looking at replacing my amp as well, getting either a Line 6 112 or a Roland Cube.
Quote by Teabag of Truth
I soak my contacts in hot sauce every night. Then I wake up and stir my coffee with my erect penis. **** y'all.
I got a Schecter C-1+ on eBay for $400 in awesome condition. It is like brand new. Plus they had installed real Seymour Duncans and a pull-push tap switch. You can get really good deals on eBay. Or you could buy one new I think they retail for around $700. You might also look into ESP guitars more specifically their LTD lineup. They are really nice looking guitars and I'm sure they play well too.
What style guitar do you prefer, because you can get a lot of different body styles for your price range - high end Mexican Fenders, mid-range Epiphones, mid-range Ibanez, any PRS SE series guitar, most Schecters... Also, the used market would be good to browse with $600 to spend.
Hi, I'm Peter
id say a schecter blackjack...possably one of the best guitars for the price..i picked mine up for like $525

mabey a Schecter C-1 Classic?.....there are a bunch of schecters in that rabge that are great

mabey an LTD 400 series...

pretty sure you can get a good fender...(im not a fender guy at all)

or an epi of some sort
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
I would def check out a Fender Strat maybe with some pick up changes to suit your sound
I don't know why people are so hungup with guitars with humbuckers and P90s but get a fat strat
i also think ur best bet would be to go to ur local guitar shop and play various styles of guitars and choose for urself and plus the people at the store can give u some very good advice im sure
Quote by BloodyAurora
Mostly classic and modern rock. I'm looking at replacing my amp as well, getting either a Line 6 112 or a Roland Cube.

Go with the roland cube and save up $200 more like the other guy said but get an SG special.

Only $700
Good lord. Special =/= good. Don't get a low end Gibson. It's a ridiculous waste of money. I'd say avoid the line 6, also. Go with the Roland.

For a guitar, I'd recommend an Ibanez SZ or SA series. Definitely some of my favourite mid-range guitars.
gibson low end models = suxx0rz lol
but seriously they suck
get a ibanez rg or sz or sa = P and save for a tube amp
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
ibanez rg, sz, sa, or s if that floats your boat. i Love my ibanez.