Howdy
Iv been reading about the Leslie Rotating Speaker cabs, and i found that guitarists like Peter Frampton and Dave Gilmour have used these. Does it give that chorus/flange sort of effect?

Im guessing id have to get a vintage one if i wanted one. How does it work? Do you need a normal cab with it aswell?

Also, how much do u recon i could get one for? I love how they sound

Thanks
Bobby
www.myspace.com/funkmecrazy
Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Bonham's number one fan

"how do you make a 15 watt solid state amp sound good?"
Quote by p o e
step one, insert screwdriver into speaker
step two buy a good amp
I can guarantee you the originals are gonna' be expensive, they give a chorusy-rotatiing type of sound, and you can use one without another cab (you can switch the feature off), but it apparently alters the sound (in a good way some people say)

But to avoid rediculous prices, go and try a Uni Vibe pedal clone, like the Dunlop reissue one, and see what you think.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
yeh i know they would be pricey, orthough there are quite a few old ones up on ebay going for decent prices. It would be handy tho, to use on the keyboard aswell for that rotating speaker effect you hear in hammonds
www.myspace.com/funkmecrazy
Stevie Ray Vaughan and John Bonham's number one fan

"how do you make a 15 watt solid state amp sound good?"
Quote by p o e
step one, insert screwdriver into speaker
step two buy a good amp
Well i saw a Leslie reissue and it was about the size of me! I heard they were heay, but that onbe looked unliftable. Id reccomend a Uni Vibe pedal, a Line 6 Roto Machine or a Boss RE-20.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
What you could do is just look around on eBay for one to come up, I saw one go for like $300 and I was quite surprised.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30