I'm about to get my paycheck, and I need a good electric guitar.

I'm looking for something that can play with a lot of distortion. Heavy, heavy distortion. I want people to feel it when I switch from palm muting and back. I don't want it to be cheap, but I don't want the price to exceed 700.00. Any suggestions? I really need some help...

Heavy Bands I cover:
Helmet
System of a Down
Breaking Benjamin
Push Monkey
Seether

Softer Bands I cover:
Weezer
We Are Scientists

Any help is greatly appreciated.
So I pushed her but she tripped, and fell down the stairs. I guess she was tired so she fell asleep right then and there. She hasn't woken up yet, but when she does I'm going to apologize. - MBSowards
Emm... I'm not much into Peavey. They seem cheaper than the others. I am a big Ibanez fan, but I just wanted to check here before I rushed into anything. Also, what do you think about String-thru bodies? Better or Worse?
So I pushed her but she tripped, and fell down the stairs. I guess she was tired so she fell asleep right then and there. She hasn't woken up yet, but when she does I'm going to apologize. - MBSowards
I would def recommend an LTD (high end model), but switch out the pickups because alot of the LTD's come with crappy EMG-HZ's in them.