So , i wanna buy a good combo or stack (prefer a stack so i don't have to buy another one later on besides the combo)

but i don't have money for a whole stack right now (my current amp is busted xD)

So it's not a bad idea to just first buy the head right?
Will the head alone , give me a good sound too w/o cabinets? I think so eh?
I mean it does make sound eh? xD
and then later on buy the cabinets

Just an idea ...but i still wanna be sure ...so therefor =)
The head itself doesnt make a sound, the cabinet is what does that. Also running a head without a speaker attatched may blow it. Save up for a good tube combo, you can always hookup another cabinet to it if you need to do stadium size gigs.
[Ibanez SZ320MH
BOSS SD-1, BOSS CE-5, BOSS CS-3, Crybaby Wah
Laney LC30

Quote by WantToLearn
i was biking with my guitar and it fell in a puddle of mud, i was like OH MAN and i whent home immediately and put it in a bucket of water
Ok thanks, i was confused about it for a while , i eventually thought the head also made sound =) so...if i wanna do that i'll have to buy head+ a cab atleast...or yeah maybe a combo... we'll see (man i can never make up my mind!) :p

well let's see how far i'll get =)
Get a valve combo, and a head won't make sound by itself.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
a head won't, however you can get a cheap 1x12 cab and hook it up for practice, and always get a bigger cab later on for your main rig.
Marty
I would highly recommend saving mad money and getting a Framus Cobra stack, the best, or the hughes and kettner trilogy head
XBLive Gamertag: ecdeluxe1000 send me friend requests (make sure u put UG in the message somewhere)