Um, just after a small amount of advice. Our first gig is tomoz night, playing some covers in a mate's gaarge but its for a 21st so we wanna have good sound. In a last jam sesh today, one of my pa speakers ****ed up and it wont stop buzzing. Do i take it in to get it fixed? Hire a diff one? Play with one? Ive got a spare but i dunno bout playing without a monitor...
is it noticable whilst playing at fairly loud volumes?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
yeah, but only for direct inputs, we had been running a line straight from the amps, but miking them up doesnt cause as much of a problem. maybe the drum kit will help drown it out..
For a garage id just use one then. or your could try dasiy chaining it to the good monitor to see if its the monitor thats going or the output jack.
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
cheers for the advice guys. There'll be some photos up soon. No doubt it'll get messy, kegs punch etc.... Cheers.
okay i hope it goes great good luck man, but i would say maybe dont play in the garage play in his driveway. just because the garage could ruin sound. it can make it echo and sound muddy. just a reccomendation. show up ea
If your playing in a Garage, are you really gonna be needing Monitors?
Drummer bailed, and yeah, we didnt need monitors for just the duo. Think a driveway sesh wouldve been better. The weather meant we had to keep the roller doors down so the feedback was shockin. The other guitarist has a bunch of photos that im tryin to get a hold of, be up in the pics thread soon...cheers for the help guys