Well today I was at my local music store and I tried a Mesa Boogie F-30 combo.
I was amazed best amp I've ever tried I really liked it. Superior roawring high gained but yet lovely cleans. Now this leads into my question.
I've been set on the Genz Benz El Diablo for a long time. But theres a porblem my musicstore doesn't stock them so if I want one I can't try it before I buy it and I can't return it either. So If I liked the Mesa Boogie will I like the Genz Benz?
Will it might be so that I simply don't like the voicing of the Genz Benz?
HELP ME OUT! I NEED A NEW AMP MY 10W SQUIER IS ****ING KILLING ME!
yeah, if you liked it, there really is no reason not to get it. If you hear a Genz Benz later and decide you need it, you shouldn't lose much on the resale value of the Mesa as long as you are getting it at a fair price. They hold their value pretty well IME.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Well I know the Genz Benz have better versatility and thats what Im looking for. Also the Mesa is more expensive.
If you loved the Mesa, you might aswell buy it if there's no chance you can try the Genz before playing.
You can always buy a Genz Benz in the future.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Mesa it is then!
Don't be afraid to care"

Not really... Sure I loved the the Mesa BUT I know the Genz Benz hase so many more options and I also know it hase so many options
Hmm, maybe you could get the Genz Benz, but make sure you can get some kind of certain amount of time refund policy just incase you don't like it, if that's possible.

Have you actually heard a Genz Benz? Like loads of sounds clips and so on?
If you want it so much, you might aswell just buy it.
Don't be afraid to care"

Well I've searched like a idiot for soundclips only found few though and 1 quite useful video-
But I feel like I need alot more. So I would appreciate if you yelled if you find any.
Another problem is that there are no Genz Benz dealers in sweden and if I tell them to order one for me they told I can't return it. I don't really want to take the chance unless Im 100% sure I won't get dissapointed. Not 99% Im not taking the risk of the 1% that I will lose so much money.
Hey! I just remembered someone on these forums actually has one, PM Crunchmeister and he should be able to help you.
Don't be afraid to care"