Hey all,

I really want a Thunder/Firebird(some call them different) 5-string bass, but the only one I could find was a real Gibson, 1250 pounds. I don't have that much money, so do any of you know if there are cheaper copies around? I know about the existance of the 4-string Epiphone Thunderbird, but I need a 5-string,

Thanks in Advance.
I went through the same thing as you, i looked around and all I could find was the 5 string gibson. I'm sorry, but i believe that it's the only one in existence without having one custom built.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by Your41Plague12
I went through the same thing as you, i looked around and all I could find was the 5 string gibson. I'm sorry, but i believe that it's the only one in existence without having one custom built.

you cant get costoms basses with gibson.
Quote by gibsonbrothers
you cant get costoms basses with gibson.

i know, but you can easily have another company copy the body and headstock style. a thunderbird isn't a very odd body shape. the headstock might be a little hard to re-create though.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.