i need a footswitch for my peavey stereo chorus 400 head...

but ican't find one for peavey anywhere...it doesn't have a standard 1/4 inch plug..
it has like a "multi pin" or something plug..it's like round with holes...

but anyway..does anyone know where ican find one even if it's not a peavey?

not ebay..i already looked.nothing...

it would be alot of help.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Quote by jmac72187
Just buy one from peavey. Check the website because I think they sell them.

well because 1.i looked and couldn't find one for my head.2.the two that could possibly work are 60-80 dollars.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail

According to my peavey catologue, they only have 2 different foot switches, a 3 button switch, and a 2 button switch. Check into that. Im not sure though.
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
I think this might help the threadstarter and Ive been meaning to ask it too. Is there just a generic foot switch out there that will work with all amps? I bought my amp used and it didnt come with my foot switch.
George W. Bush for President 2012

We can do it if we work together!
Quote by cubedeathk
I think this might help the threadstarter and Ive been meaning to ask it too. Is there just a generic foot switch out there that will work with all amps? I bought my amp used and it didnt come with my foot switch.

Certain amps use different connectors for footswitches. The majority of amps use 1/4" connectors for them while some Peaveys use multi pin connectors. There isn't one for everything. You are most likely stuck with buying one from peavey.
Quote by jmac72187
Certain amps use different connectors for footswitches. The majority of amps use 1/4" connectors for them while some Peaveys use multi pin connectors. There isn't one for everything. You are most likely stuck with buying one from peavey.

yeah what he said...
and i'm kinda stuck because i need it to use the chorus and vibrato on my head....

but the footswitch is 80 dollars...

*dies*
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail