so i got an old ibanez that i decided to mod. it used to have an hss setup, but i changed it to just the humbucker and a volume know. it's got swimming pool routing so i figured i could wire a pedal in the guitar and put it there (it'll fit, trust me). i was wondering if i had to shield the area around the pedal and how. can anyone help me?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

"better than your average psychiatrist"