ok, so what i have is a epiphone dot semi-hollow guitar and i want to change the bridge and tail peice because there terrible. you can litraley change the inotation by pushing the screws and it rattles and buzzes alot. do i need to buy a certain type of bridge because its a semi-hollow body? or because its a epi? or will any TOM type bridge fit into the existing holes?thanks
Originally posted by tylerishot
There is no reason that taking advantage of a drunk chick is acceptable. You can, however, beat them up, and tell them they fell down the stairs.
Generally, yes, most other TOM bridges will fit on it. To be sure, though, you should measure the spacing between the studs/posts. GuitarFetish has a lot of TOM bridges that are guaranteed to fit all Epis, and they're pretty cheap, too.
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile