Im currently addicted to this song, does anyone else think it is awesome?
Quote by get-born
Im currently addicted to this song, does anyone else think it is awesome?

One of my favorite Stones song if not my favorite. I love the jazzy ending and keith Richards proves his riff mastery.
The riff is so awesome. Mick Taylor and Bobby Keys also shine on the solos.
this is my favourite song of all time.
Bishop of Zeppelinism - PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by AdayTripper
If the teletubby has a vagina, I'll stick my dick in there.
Awesome song. Love everything about it.
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
Some nice lyrics and a cool rif but i think its slightly too long. Its not as good as the others on Sticky Fingers.
"An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind"- Mahatma Ghandi
yeh, its my fav stones song by far and an all round great album to boot

the riffs are amazing and i love the chorusy part (hear me ringing, big bells toll) and the jazzy outro solos could go on for ever and i sometimes wish they would, the sax is great and mick T is really kickin it

so yeh, I LOOOOVVVE IT!! :P:
Quote by MountainJam
How do i contract brain damage?
I FINALLY GOT STICKY FINGERS!!!

That song, Sister Morphine, Bitch, what a great album...
$390?? WOW! they would have been way cheaper had you bought them seperately. You could almost get a front row seat with that money, lol.
oh belive me there not just normal cds

Quote by AdayTripper
there exact replicas of the origional vinyl but they fit a cd inside them instead of a record so there miniature lps(the size of a cd case but the cd slips innto them like the rocord sliped into the lp) if you know what im saying. ah ill try to find a pic oh ok heres one. http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolling-Stones-Let-It-Bleed-Japan-Mini-LP-CD-obi-NEW_W0QQitemZ200025914136QQihZ010QQcategoryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem as you can see they come with the posters and all that stuff that came with the origional vinyl. that one in the picture is let it bleed whitch was just put on market 3 mounths ago when it sells out (in about 2 mounths) people will be paying over a 100 dollars for it on ebay. (example: the wall sold for 20 bucks on amazon when it came out in 2001 now its on the for 321 last time i checked)

Quote by AdayTripper
Quote by rplb
check out this box set i got for my birthday sticky fingers is included in it. it has all the 70s albums up to tattoo you. http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0009YA6NS/sr=1-3/qid=1156280626/ref=sr_1_3/701-0778610-3936304?ie=UTF8&s=music

That's a cool set...Japanese always reissue classic albums the way they should be reissued. No chance of stuff like that being released in the U.S because no one here would pay the money to buy something of quality...especially the mainstream consumers who rush to buy the new Justin Timberlake album and leave the new Tom Petty album sitting on the shelf.
Bow down to the king....the King of Kings
excellent. this song just came on random like 10 minutes ago. as far as the Stones go id have to go with that or sister morphine. sounds so much different than their regular stuff.
Proud follower of Zeppelinism

PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Eat, drink and be merry,
for tomorrow we die.

If i make a thread for each song I'm addicted to....that'd be ****ed
My Spanish Hearts