Page 1 of 4

Ok guys here goes

1st - 44pts - audiorapist - The Scientist - http://andydude007.dmusic.com
2nd - 38pts - Ovdojoey - Til Kingdom Come - www.aotime.com/fy/Till%20Kingdom%20Come.mp3
3rd - 32pts - djjowr - Sparks - http://www.purevolume.com/jonramos
4th - 30pts - Markigta - See You Soon - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=469611
5th - 26pts - Spudric jr. lll - Fix You - http://wg3.dmusic.com
6th - 10pts - gallagher2006 - Trouble - http://phalix.dmusic.com/

Respect to all entrants and well done audiorapist, top cover of the Scientist.

Winner wins absolutely foog all but maybe can write

"I am the Coldplay Cover King" in their sig
Last edited by markigta at Oct 3, 2006,
I'm in, I'll do Yellow.

What are leccys?

And does it really have to be completely acoustic?

Can we include electric guitar, piano, and strings?
Last edited by yawn at Sep 8, 2006,
Ill do 'fix you' and if i find myself not likeing it ill do 'white shadows'
Work to live, not live to work.
I'm done

This is probably the simplest recording I've ever done in the past year...

Usually I record anywhere from four to nine layers, but this time I just have my acoustic strumming and my voice.

Out of seventeen guitar-oriented songs I have,
this is one of two songs that has only two layers =D

Anyways, I haven't uploaded it to my Dmusic yet, and I've got dial-up so I may have to try to upload it later tomorrow, but...yeah...it's done.
Sorry guys forgot to mention. Only 1 song allowed eg. only 1 yellow, 1 fix you. If i dont do that then it ends up like the oasis cover comp where there were 2 versions of songs. Crap. Pianos are ok but just no electric (leccy) guitar. Keep it simple, Coldplay acoustic style.
Mmmmm..... after your gas panic cover mate i think ill let you. THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THOUGH!! Listen to gallaghers gas panic and you'll know why hes allowed
Quote by markigta
Mmmmm..... after your gas panic cover mate i think ill let you. THIS IS THE ONLY ONE THOUGH!! Listen to gallaghers gas panic and you'll know why hes allowed

Lol its funny cos its true
a little percussion is ok but i dont want it to take the emphasis away from the guitar. Its gotta be fair for people who arent that experienced with drum programs etc and recording like me
finished, done diddly...was a bit rushed cos i gotta go to work in like 45 minutes, but what can ya do. link is in my sig. enjoy!
WTF? I clearly had 'fix you' as my main entry, and I CLEARLY was the first person to enter with it as clearly seen in this thread... and you make the decision to boot me to white shadows? Thats BS, I want Fix you, and ill probably do Fix You because I probably cant even do white shadows.. its just a cool song.
Quote by Unborn
WTF? I clearly had 'fix you' as my main entry, and I CLEARLY was the first person to enter with it as clearly seen in this thread... and you make the decision to boot me to white shadows? Thats BS, I want Fix you, and ill probably do Fix You because I probably cant even do white shadows.. its just a cool song.

chill, just do another song. and you should have made your decision clearer man
chill out man!! go change your nappy. Ill let you do fix you and put spudric on somethin else. Its only fair. Sorry mate.
Quote by markigta
chill out man!! go change your nappy. Ill let you do fix you and put spudric on somethin else. Its only fair. Sorry mate.

lol well said
Go change my nappy? how old are you??? 16? Nevermind... Ill just drop it.................
Stop bein a dick. You can do fix you it was my bad, ive pm'd spudric and let him know. Hope its gonna be as good a the Champagne Supernova cover though that was awesome.
k i've just reread the rules n im a bit confused markigta.

1. Is it allowed to be multitracked with other acoustic guitars?
2. Can we use percussion? (not neccessarily drums)
3. why do judges vote if its eurovision style?
Well that sucks I just spent all day Recording "Fix You", I didnt even realize Unborn had picked it, and it did say it beside my name. Oh well, Im out of the comp, this was the only day I had to record.
Now Is Not The Time To Cry....Now's The Time To Find Out Why!!!!
1. yep, soloing with another acoustic is allowed.
2. Percussion is ok so long as it doesnt take the emphasis off the guitar. No whacky **** though.
3. Dunno realised after, but still outsider non competitors view.

Main aim, Acoustic Coldplay. eg Johnny and Chris on Acoustic guitars. Okaaay.
ill do something. dont count me out yet, is panio aloud, if so im doing The Scientist or clocks? Please let panio be aloud.

edit well since panio ius okay
ill let you know but ill be either doing
1) Fix you
or The scientist.
Sorry matey, didnt think he'd be bothered doin white shadows but evidently he is > why write two songs down if he didnt even want to do one of them. Upload yours anyway mate. Be worth a listen. May have to make exceptions :/ to my rules but then again they are MY rules so if someone doesnt like it the they can all go and stick it where the sun doesnt shine*comes down off his power trip* sorry got a bit carried away.

Ill see what i can do man, just trying to keep it fair for everyone.
no screw it! let him do it, ill do what i can with white shadows, altho its clearly not gonna be godo without drums and bass ;(
Fix you and The Scientist are already taken mate, clocks aswell. There has to be some acoustic guitar in it though
Page 1 of 4