Do Schecter Authorized Dealers order guitars from Schecter? Or do they just sell the guitars when they get a shipment? The store I want to buy from doesn't have the model I want. But they are a Schecter dealer.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
Quote by KaMiKaZi90
Do Schecter Authorized Dealers order guitars from Schecter? Or do they just sell the guitars when they get a shipment? The store I want to buy from doesn't have the model I want. But they are a Schecter dealer.

Well, I guess you should just ask your dealer. I bet he will be happy to order the one you want.
Well, you could have just asked them.
Schecter C-1 Classic
Seagull S6
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Epiphone Valve Junior Combo
I plan on buying a C1 Hellraiser. Will it still be the same price as if I ordered it from Musicians Friend ($649.99)?
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
It just depends on what Schecter you're buying... A lot of places (like GC) don't carry the 006-Elite in the stores. They have to order them... I've never seen the Ultras in GC either... But yeah, it's all the same price. It will pretty much be the same at GC as it will be on Musician's Friend.

Edit: It's gonna be pretty much the same price at any store. Not just at GC... I misread at thought you meant exclusively at GC.
Last edited by Sultan/Loser at Sep 8, 2006,
they can order the guitar, but pricing is up to them. They need to make a profit of course, and they also have employees (salespeople?) to pay, so it'll probably be higher than musicians friend. Doesn't hurt to ask for a pricematch though.