Dont you think tht its ironic that every like month or so guitar players can write a whole bunch of matieral(sp?) and be rockin out. but its only for like a 7- 10 days....so does this me we have periods on our guitars (sersous here im not trying to joke around)
i dont have periods.....its always scattered out over a great distance that i ever make a good song or solo....
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
i dont know but i tend to get bored with things very fast. I could make up a solo one day and then never play it again ever. And when I learn a knew song i just rock out to that same song and listen to it all day like crazy and then i never get that same feeling when i play the song again.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Bpags868
i dont know but i tend to get bored with things very fast. I could make up a solo one day and then never play it again ever. And when I learn a knew song i just rock out to that same song and listen to it all day like crazy and then i never get that same feeling when i play the song again.

Ditto. You feel so great when you learn that song, but when yopu master it, it's almost like you dont listen to it, cause it's just "meh..".
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Where is the proof saying guitarists only have a good 7-10 days a month...
I'm always writing stuff. Sometimes it's better than other stuff though...
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.