So I've had a hell of a time trying to return my crate! I purchased it from Guitar Center and it's still under the manufaters warrenty I can't find a number to contact Crate I've been told different things by guitar center employees so I've just got to ask

who is responsible for fixing this!? everyone I've talked to points me in a direction I've already been! it's so frustrating

is there a number to reach crate?
Do I take it to a registered crate dealer?
Can I just take it back to Guitar Center, if I can does it have to be the one I purchased it from
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Whats wrong with the amp? It usually depeneds on how the amp broke. If anything, GC might be assholes about it and make you call a Crate Manufacturer.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
^Agreed... What happened to it? If it was something that you did to it, like smashing your guitar into it, then I doubt they'll let you return it... But if it's something that is purely the amp itself, then you should be able to just bring it back to GC (the one where you got it from) and return it... That's weird that they won't let you return it, though.
well I bought it on Dec 30th but I tried to return it early but No one will ****ing take it! so now I think it's to late to take it back to GC

when i play the sound will cut out for a minute or go really quiet then all of the sudden come back *especally if you tap the top of the amp*

and how would I go about getting the number to a crate manufacterer?
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
well guitar center is responsible if its under the 30 day warranty. other than that. you have to call crate. so visit crates website and they should have the number at the bottom of the page.
I would think that GC would take care of it, but, I think that Crate would be ultimately responsible for taking care of warranty issues, it's their product.