Hey there everyone....I love the doors and thougt i'd try to make a thread about them. one of the reason why i love the doors is because of there lyrics...jim morrison wasa truly a poet...but lost his tallent to drugs.RIP. this thread is strictly for doors talk. Talk about whatever as long as it's about the doors or Jim Morrison..or anyone else that was in the band... I'll start off the first topic...What's your favorite song by the doors, and why? have fun with it. PeaceOut.
R.I.P Jerry Garcia (1945)-(1995)

In the winter of '65 we were hungry, just barely alive.

Confederate
peace frog is awesome. i like it because it says blood and i like the intro
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

I like waiting for the sun i find the instumentals are catchy
Genarals gather in there masses . Just like witches at black masses - Black Sabbath , War pigs
Cars Hiss by my Window. Good 'ole blues groove. Either that or Crawling King Snake. I love The Doors, and know a hell of a lot about them.
30w crate
Epi sg
Fretless yamaha pacifica

Being poor rules.
Yeah, The guitarist and keyboardist had some very good riffs. One of my favorite songs by them is "The End" Jim Morrisons voice is at his all time high there. "People are strange" is another favorite of mine. One of the reasons is the intro guitar..partly because i finally just learned how to play it on beat and somewhat "perfectly" after a few weeks work

Confederate
Glad to see there's some fans still, haha. Seems over the past 2 months or so no one's talking about them at all on here. Btw i luvv your sig about black sabbath..big fan of them, tony iomi..great guitarist.

Confederate