Ok, I just tried out my GCB-95 (Don't tell me that I should get the 535Q) Crybaby yesterday at band practice (It's because I dont have an extra cable at home, we just rent a studio and use their equipment) and when I plugged in my crybaby, I turned it on, and just the distortion for the amp was turned on, there was a separate footswitch for switching channels and there was no problem with that, but when I turn it off, no sound comes out! This was my first time using it, so any comments or suggestions are appreciated

P.S. I put the cables where they were supposed to be plugged in (Instrument/Amplifier)
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
ur wah has to be plugged in before the footswitch and make sure u set ur wah controls to wat u wan like the volume eq and stuff
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah
The problem is, there's no volume controls on my Crybaby, or it is hidden somewhere and I can't find it
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.

Which is to say-

on a gcb95 there isnt a volume controll
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
LOL sounds to me like a dead battery and what you thought was ON was actually OFF and when you switched it on, since the battery was dead, you got nothing.
Maybe it is, and I have to find a new battery though. Or an adaptor.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.

Which is to say-