hey guys! wat are your thoughts and opinions on this guitar? i am thinking of building it next year

• mahogany body with quilted maple top
  • rhandy rhoads v2 body shape
  • ebony fingerboard with scythe inlays
  • floyd rose recessed bridge
  • HxSxH pickup configuration made up of EMG single coild and humbucking pickups
  • Fake body binding around the top and back of the guitar, and headstock, maybe the kneck aswell
  • 24 frets
  • See through black stain finish
    Quote by trivium_rule_11
    hey guys! wat are your thoughts and opinions on this guitar? i am thinking of building it next year

List:

- mahogany body with quilted maple top
    - rhandy rhoads v2 body shape
    - ebony fingerboard with scythe inlays
    - floyd rose recessed bridge
    - HxSxH pickup configuration made up of EMG single coild and humbucking pickups
    - Fake body binding around the top and back of the guitar, and headstock, maybe the kneck aswell
    - 24 frets
    - See through black stain finish
    - OR white with black pinstripes finish

*fixes line breaks and formatting*

See through black! Good Luck!

That's one of my favourite finishes ever. The only thing that beats that is a Peavey finish called 'Transparent Blue'. Not a very thougtful name, but it looks ****ing nice. Another finish I like is when the grain is filled with black filler, then a smokey clear coat is applied over the, and it's bursted into black around the edges. I can't remember what guitar I saw it on though.
    Seriously, if you can pull this build off, it will be a very expensive and nice-looking guitar
    "Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
    lol yeh thanx man, i no it will be pretty dam expensive but my dad is ..........ummmm...generous lol
    Quote by trivium_rule_11
    so do u guys think the stained finish? or the white with black pinstripes finish?

you just had to go and pick two of the best finishes you can get didnt ya...

but ive always thought a white V with pinstripes would be awesome