Mmk, I'm in year round school (for those who don't know - school is divided into four tracks but only 3 are in at a time, they've got rotations going 9 weeks in school and 3 weeks out. It helps them jam more kids in the school) and Today is the first day of my little 3 weeek break, so the question is, how should I manage my time to improve?

I was thinking like

30 min exercises
30 min theory
30 min improv
30 min songs

or something like that, anyway, I just want to make the most out of the time - last year i completely wasted the break, getting up at 1pm and 2pm and such.
feel free to post schedule suggestions!
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
i would go about 2 hours for each, i play from when i get done wiht my homework,till i have to go to school at 530 in the morning, man it helps and it will help very much in the long run
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
Yeah but the great thing is - I have NOTHING school related for 3 weeks so I can devote more time.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.