This song is just..wow. Very, VERY out of character for me, but I had the inspiration to write it, so I did so. It's basically about hell, so yeah..haha, well read and find out for yourself, and as always..GIVE ME CRIT!

Rip, Tear
(Norris)

Starving and naked
Tearing at eachother for food
(Rip, Tear, Rip, Tear)
Surrounded by the wrathful
Their eyes glistening blood red
(Rip, Tear, Rip, Tear)

They are the dead
The souls of evil
They want your blood
And they'll tear at your flesh

[Chorus]
In their wrath they will kill you
They'll rip you to shreds
And they'll gnaw at your bones...
In their wrath they'll
Rip...
Tear...
You till death

Red eyes in the moonlight
A drop of blood hits the floor
(Rip, Tear, Rip, Tear)
The smell of a thousand rotting corpses
And you're gasping for air
(Rip, Tear, Rip, Tear)

They are the dead
The souls of evil
They want your blood
And they'll tear at your flesh

[Chorus]
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
idk its okay. i think if its about hell theres alot you are missing but it doesnt have to be amazingly descriptive.. ppl will know what you are talking about from what you have here. the main idea of "rip tear" is one of the cheesiest things though i think.. if you could find some different words in place of those it would be better.
Quote by airedaletheband
idk its okay. i think if its about hell theres alot you are missing but it doesnt have to be amazingly descriptive.. ppl will know what you are talking about from what you have here. the main idea of "rip tear" is one of the cheesiest things though i think.. if you could find some different words in place of those it would be better.

I dont feel that changing "Rip, Tear" would be a good idea, the main point of the song is wrathful souls tearing away at the flesh of the living, moreso, those who have just been sent to hell, gorey I know, but as I said its out of character, as I usually write love-related songs. But back to the point. If I changed the main words then it would be changing what the song is about, you know what I mean?
Quote by #1 synth
awwww, its cute Lib

*Blushes because everyone knows about his crush on synth*