Ok well I have a hundred dollars saved up and a birthday coming soon. So I was wondering what effect I should get next or what I would use the most.
My current gear is a Vox ad30vt and epiphone lp. I already have a boss ds-1 and I like to play alot of classic rock alot of Pink Floyd and Zeppelin.
I was thinking maybe the boss digital delay or the cry baby wah, but I have no idea where to start.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
go for the Weeping Demon....you may have to save up some more though
Tradition MTQ Series Electric Guitar
Excel Strat Knock-off
Marshall MG10CD Combo Amp
Behringer V-AMPIRE LX120 Combo Amp
MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive Stompbox
Korg Tonework AX10G Multi-Effects Processor
Danelectro Fab Metal Distortion Pedal
Dude i got an RP80 for 80 bucks and it does whatever i want it to, plus its got an onboard tuner and a drum machine for when i practice. i programmed in a hendrix setting and a GNR setting, but im sure you could find a perfect sound for yourself in it.
First of all, if you are going wah I would get the Weeping Demon or Tremonti Power wah, both great! Also, you NEED to get a Whammy pedal to mess around with and bug friends and family
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
get a weeping demon
EHX Users Guild Member

B52 AT100 & AT412 Cab
Fender MIM Satin Strat
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Memory Man w/ Hazarai
EHX Holy Grail
Dan Electro EQ
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Get a Vox Wah or a Dunlop Wah

A delay pedal is a usefull little thing, the Boss Digital delay isn't a bad one, and it isn't to expensive (about $200 Cdn)
If you're looking for a wah pedal a Vox V847 would probably be best for your styles
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join