So a kid got kicked in the balls at school the other day and i was just reading the fight thread and some1 said to just kick him in the balls.
So do u reckon a guy kicking another guy in the balls is ok? I dont, its ok if its a kid like 3 years younger trying to defend himself but thats it.
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Kicks to the balls are the only way to ensure you inflict maximum pain with minimum effort, of course it's ok, if you don't agree you're gay.
dude u dont kick any guy in the nutes, u can grab them though...mmmm oh baby
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
Who cares if you're being cheap. Its how you'll win.

Good 'ol fashioned kick in the nuts always works.
You can't fight dirty because fighting is dirty to begin with so do whatever you want.
Dont fight dirty or you'll open yourself up to the same cheap tactics. I was in a fight recently where the guy kicked me in the bag and I punched him in the throat. He went down for good where I was only temporarily stunned. Most of the time in a fight there is so much adrenoline that you dont get stunned/knocked over from a kick to the bag. Throat punch > bag punch.
Not only will i kick a guy in the nuts but mostly ill kick girls in the nuts too. then i flick donkeymans balls.
Quote by donkeyman2341
tickle my boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No! I shall never tickle them for they are FAKE!
My cool sig is cool and I suck at guitar.
^ Don't encourage him. Anyway, I actually have an ounce of dignity so no, I don't think it's okay to win a fight by kicking someone in the balls.
Quote by Leonheart
^ Don't encourage him. Anyway, I actually have an ounce of dignity so no, I don't think it's okay to win a fight by kicking someone in the balls.

When you kick someone in the balls, you're basically saying, "You're probably gonna win this fight, so instead of trying to fight a good, honorable fight, I'll exploit your greatest natural weakness until it's easy for me to win when you're wallowing in pain."

Not cool.
if a girl flicks you in the nuts, punch her in the cooter...it's only fair

and getting hit in the nuts hurts like hell
Quote by unplugtheradio
sometimes people sig me, dont tell me, and i see it later. its a weird feeling.

he's bulletproof

Quote by IbanezPlayer27
There's Black Amish People that use computer's
Quote by scotchtape

I highly doubt they're on the same level of pain.
yeah, but you can still say you gave her a knuckle samich to the vagina, which is worth it
Quote by unplugtheradio
sometimes people sig me, dont tell me, and i see it later. its a weird feeling.

he's bulletproof

Quote by IbanezPlayer27
There's Black Amish People that use computer's
Quote by scotchtape

and getting hit in the nuts hurts like hell

This one girl went to flick me in the nuts but it was more like a 'feel'. Lol. She pretended it didn't happen.

Luckily it wasn't an ugly chick. That woulda sucked.
If I was in real danger, not just some pussy fight, the steel toe cap of my boot would meet my opponents balls quite easily.

I know a guy who got kneed in the balls in school, and he had to go to hospital, and everyone kept saying he couldnt have children. The guy who injured him got all depressed.