Ok im looking for a good amp that is cheap. And i was looking at the VoxAD50vt or the Roland Cube 60. I play Rock/hard rock/punk. I do want some heavy distortion but i also have a pedal. And im not gunna be playing any shows yet so this is good. Im just starting a band and i think either of these would be loud enough to get over drums in a practice...which one do u guys thinnk is better?

or any other suggestions in this price range?
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
Boss Ds-1 Distortion Pedal
Heritage VIP 1(would like to sell)
i didn't like the Vox, get the cube. the vox just sounded muddy to me.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Roland, you'll be happy.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
ok thanks for the help...u guys sure...the one dude said wont take the pedal so will the effects it have be good enough?
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
so i can trust the effects?
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
because im reading reviews and im seeing great effects but about two of them say they are mediocre and all of that stuff...is it really worth the money?
Schecter Gryphon
Peavey Classic 30
^Yes, you won't get a better amp for that price new.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I have the vox and I can get alot of tones out of it not perfect of course but pretty close the effects on the amp are pretty sweet and yes it gets plenty loud enough to get through drums.