I have one - I like it aswell, still getting to know how to use it.

anyone else have one or have a comment on them?
As morphine cuts through deadened veins, I'm numbing in these days))
HOLY CRAP!! of all the timing. i'm looking at getting one, and i was wondering a few things about it.

how are the amp models/what amp models are there?

what are the effects like? (mostly the wah and the chorus)

how are the metal tones?

and can you just give me a general run through of it.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
The Wah isn't billiant even when modified (for my liking).

I think the chorus is excellent, i use it frequently. And if you look round in there you will find some nice metal tones.

It's all about knowing how to use it which i can't do that well yet.

Using dynamics is the feature I'm having trouble with. Dynamics meaning that i can change from clean to Dist by how hard i hit the strings.

But it's well worth getting one, depending on your situation. I reckon they are more better for just jamming rather than performance.
As morphine cuts through deadened veins, I'm numbing in these days))
well i've got a DSL and a big muff and a RP-50. i like the effects on the rp, they just sound like ****, so i was looking at the me-50 and theni thought **** it GT-8.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel