Hi!
The reason I'm posting this here is because I have already posted it on the Acoustic forum, but it's kinda dead there, and noone answered.. So here goes..
Hello there folks!

I was at the guitarstore today, looking for a new acoustic guitar. I had already looked some at the Martin D-16, but it didn't suit my needs, so I hung it back on the wall. Then I took a look at a Guild guitar, and really, I expected the sound to be a lot more, if you know what I mean, the sound was kinda thin, and yet still it's a 3500 dollar guitar..
Anyway, I fell for a guitar by the brand Furch, which I have never heard about before.. Anyway, it's a very expensive guitar, but after talking some to the shopowner, he let me have it reserved for me over the weekend so that I can pick it up on monday. So generally, what I'm wondering is if anyone has got any experience with the brand Furch, do they make good guitars when it comes to quality and well, you know what I mean..

Thanks!
Furch make great guitars, theyre handmade in the czech republic. Played one before - but the neck was too wide. Got a Martin D28 instead.