Hey guys.

I was wandering ive been checking out the mesa boogie f series amps but they only have 8 ohm and two four ohm outlets for speakers on the back.

now according to the manual i could get a parrelel box which turns and 8 ohm into two 16 ohms...i was wandering if anyone had any other suggestions or know where to buy these boxes because i have tried google but found nothing.