I'm going to be buying my second guitar soonish and I'm torn between this

Dean

and this

ESP Ltd

If I got the Dean I'd probably put some Bareknuckles in it. I've already got a Gibson V with EMGs sooo? Which one?
My gear:

Gibson Gothic Flying V
Engl Screamer Combo
Maxon OD-9
Squier 10w amp
get the dean, i can honestly confirm that the dean will have 10x better build quality and sound than the ltd.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
i think you should get the LTD Deluxe model since theyre ****ing ripper models. but also what music do you play? and you can get the LTD in different colours with Seymour Duncan pickups
Quote by ArcherTheVMan
get the dean, i can honestly confirm that the dean will have 10x better build quality and sound than the ltd.

BULL **** you apparently have never played a LTD 1000 that guitar owns that dean i guarentee it
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
I play metal and rock mainly. I was thinking about the Dean but there's no where here to try one out. I've played a EC-1000 and thought it was nice but cause I'm used to a V shape it felt a bit cramped. I've never tried a Dean as they're incredibly rare here in the UK.
My gear:

Gibson Gothic Flying V
Engl Screamer Combo
Maxon OD-9
Squier 10w amp
if your used to the V get a LTD DV-8R its amazing
Quote by Syn Harvest
if your used to the V get a LTD DV-8R its amazing

Being a bit picky here but it's a little too pointy. No doubt it's amazing though.
My gear:

Gibson Gothic Flying V
Engl Screamer Combo
Maxon OD-9
Squier 10w amp
Quote by Syn Harvest
BULL **** you apparently have never played a LTD 1000 that guitar owns that dean i guarentee it

oh i have.
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
Quote by Tubey
Being a bit picky here but it's a little too pointy. No doubt it's amazing though.

Ya i feel the same way im more of a fan of the Classic rounded V shape like gibson makes
The LTD. I like them better, the feel of them but that could be totally different for you.