I've played the WD7 a few times already, and it sounded ok, but lacked something I couldn't quite pinpoint (it was something that the Vox Clyde McCoy reissue has; even on playing with high gain).

I heard that if you open up the bottom of the Weeping Demon, there are two pots you can turn to change the way the wah sounds in a drastic way, but does anybody have any pictures or schematics to show me what to do in there?

I also wanna know if turning those pots really makes that much of a difference. Any soundclips would be great.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
http://www.ibanez.co.jp/world/products/effects/manual/wd7.pdf

Doesn't say anything about pots on the inside of the pedal, but there are 2 pots underneath the treadle if thats what you mean- they control the auto-off timer and hte maximum frequency controlled by the sweep. Wouldn't really affect the tone much, I reckon, though the Q/Peak control would have a large effect on the sound. Have you tried messing with those?
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
Yeah.

The versatility of the wah is really the biggest selling point for me, but it lacks a certain sound quality that I can't really pinpoint.

If anyone has any pictures of the inside of a Weeping Demon that'd be cool.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you