Ok I've been re-building a copy Les Paul by Vintage, when I looked into the guitar like two years ago the wires just feel to bits as the soldering was crappy.
So I just bought some tone and volume pots and new better pickups, I only spent £50 on it as I'm planning to sell it, I bough a 3 tone active setup for it here is the setup for it,

http://www.axesrus.com/axeknobs_files/2band.jpg

Ok so now on my pickups I have 2 green wires left that I don't know What to do with and how to I re-wire the toggle switch as there are only the 2 green wired nothing else.

Or am I just being dumb and not seeing something lol.
member #3 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join

Gibson Les Paul Std Trans Amber
Gibson Les Paul Std P90 Gold top
Gibson Les Paul 1968 Custom V.O.S.
1980 Chiquita Travel Guitar
Fender 2006 Anniversary
Ashdown Fallen Angel stack.
Before you put anymore money into this, what kind awood is it? Or are you just doing this for ****, giggles, and experence?
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by zekk
Before you put anymore money into this, what kind awood is it? Or are you just doing this for ****, giggles, and experence?

experence mainly I've only ever done strat type guitars and so i'm doing this Vintage copy les Paul that was like my first guitar really the wood is Ok not great gold hardware as standard, I put Zebra PAF type pickups in it insted of the crappy one's that were in it evern though the pickups I bough are not great there a lot better than than before.

I used to gig it and do Solo's on it and it sounded really solid I'm selling it to my friend who is learning and he likes it, and is paying me to put custom things init.

So its for giggles and experence and a friend.
member #3 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join

Gibson Les Paul Std Trans Amber
Gibson Les Paul Std P90 Gold top
Gibson Les Paul 1968 Custom V.O.S.
1980 Chiquita Travel Guitar
Fender 2006 Anniversary
Ashdown Fallen Angel stack.
Ah, better reason then most. Good Luck.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.