I'm looking for some hippieish/trippy/concepty albums. Sorry if that doesn't make alot of sense..the best example I can think of is 'The Wall'..also 'Deloused in the Comatorium' is another sortof example..'Define the Great Line' from Underoath is sortof like this and the first and last songs of 'Sing The Sorrow' are like this too.
Blood Mountain my Mastadon if you into that kind of thing.
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Ibanez IJS40
Fender Acoustic
Ibanez Tone Blaster 100 Head
Hartke GH 412a Cab
Ibanez Weaping Demon
Boss Chromatic Tuner
Boss Noise Suppressor
Check out some Yes (Fragile comes highly recommended from me) or some earlier Pink Floyd, because The Wall isn't nearly as good.

Edit: I see you like underoath. If you want that kind of thing, but not as completely awful (like underoath is), you ought to try out Cursive's Domestica.
i am member no. 3 of the 'coheed and cambria fan club' interested? pm CoheedANDnofx6.

"I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it"
-Mitch Hedberg
^2 things i question in your post how are cursive and underoath anything a like and how could you not metion coheed and cambria everything they have put out is part of a big story
Floyds Dark Side of the Moon is fantastic. also, try some Dream Theater, Kansas & King Crimson, and Tools 'Lateralus', tho Tool & Dream Theater may not fit your "hippy" requirements
yeah, obviously coheed.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Rush-2112
Queensryche-Operation:Mindcrime
Kyuss-Welcome to Sky Valley
The Who-Tommy Tommy Tommy
The Who-Quadrophenia parts 1 and 2
Quote by Soma3009
An interesting Thread. IN BIZARRO WORLD! HAH.

Quote by FakePlsticTrees
and props, clapping and bows to you mantiscabinet.
Quote by frippogenics
The Residents - Third Reich N' Roll

2nd this

Phish - Rift (centered on a dream sequence)
Ween - The Mollusk
Frank Zappa and the Mothers - Freak Out! (satirical view on American Politics, pop culture and the counterculture)
Ash Ra Tempel with Timothy Leary - Seven Up
The Residents - Eskimo
Definately Piper At the Gates of Dawn by Pink Floyd. VERY trippy.
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE
frank zappa - joe's garage
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Holy Crap.

I love you more than life itself.
check out king crimson's "in the court of the crimson king" or "lark's tongue in aspic". Radiohead has great albums too, but might not be the sound you are looking for. Anything by mars volta is great. If you are looking for a more hippy sound I HIGHLY RECCOMEND the group Love and their album Forever Changes (RIP Arthur Lee).
The mahavishnu orchestra have some trippy stuff.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Junta- Phish, any song on that album, they are all amazing but one impaticular, would be You Enjoy Myself
dark side of the moon- pink floyd

Magika-Dio pretty rocking concept album, sorta early heavy metal sound

apparently all of mastadons albums have been concept albums, centered around the elements ie land sea fire

and for a good hippie band check out uriah heep "the wizard" in particular