I thought that i made this riff up even though it sounded familiar, but then i was shuffling through my ipod an listened to 2 minutes to midnite and realized why it sounded so familiar :P

anyways i changed it alittle bit, then i improvised a solo. not the best one around, but i though it was alright.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK23BRMnqso
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Well its been 3 days so....

anyone wanna take a look?

You seem to completely lose any kind of direction with the solo after about thirty seconds. It was going really well till the first time you went up around the 15-17 fret area, and then you just seem to be dicking around. The riff was okay, definitely Maiden, but a little too stereotypical for my tastes. It was good, the tone was pretty good, maybe a little too much reverb/delay. Just need to be a little less aimless with the solo.

Ah yes, I forgot, if you don't mind: Trapbox (Complete with a crappy improvised solo!)
Good **** man, how long you been playing for? ..I think you could really do with a loop sampler pedal to record your riffs so you can wail over the playback (just make sure the pedal output goes to another amp other than the lead one.. or it'll sound ****e!)

also work on your legato runs!

synth002
ive been playing for like 15 months. i havent played for a month though so ive been trying to get my hands back up to speed.