I'm surprised nobody has posted any threads concerning him, so I decided it was time to create a thread for fans and alike to talk about his music, life, etc. Anyway, Bob Marley's music changed the way I saw music as a whole and greatly influenced what I listen to now. I think he is probably one of the best songwriters in the past 50 years and deserves more recognition than just "The guy who smoked a lot of weed." Exodus is my favorite album but all of them are fairly good. And if I'm not mistaken, Bob Marley is one of the founders/co-founders of roots reggae? Anyway...thats my 2 cents on him.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
Yeah!!Bob is the man!last month i saw The Wailers they kicked ass to bad Bob isnt alive anymore,that would have made my life seein Bob Marley live.The Wailers played with 311 who r awsome and this band Pepper they were really good 2.
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
I saw pepper last a couple years ago with O.A.R. They're pretty good.
Quote by Maet
The Niggers took them all to build their crappy huts in africa and Detroit...

"Member of Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"
My favourite song would have to be "Three little birds" ...i only have a few cds and thats my fav so far....also i just recently bought one of his son's cds...Damian marley "Welcome to Jamrock" and i just started a thread on it...post if you've heard him
Bob Marley is my feel-good music. I listen to him when I'm out driving and just wanna keep optimistic about where I'm headed to (which is usually work or out of town). Three little birds, I Know a Place, One Love...you just can't go wrong.