i hyave about 10 pedals i use them all and will probably have one or 2 mroe to make room for by the end of this year. one is a twin pedal(gigadelay), and one is a foot long(boss me-33). the rest are singles or wah wah pedal shaped. does any body have any suggestions on how to fit them all in a "giggable" area. i have enough power thats not the problem the problem is how to get them all together.
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Yeah no foreplay needed with a Blues Jr. she'll warm herself up.
trial and errror?
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
lucky its called working almost full time the whole summer to afford it.
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'
Circle jerk eh? Jeez look out Eddie Van Halen, The_Clap is making a Spankenstrat

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Lay them all out where you'd like them, leaving space for power/patch leads and furure pedal plans. Then measure a square/rectangle around them. Also the overall height from the floor to the top of the highest pedal. Then you can begin looking for a pedalboard to fit them.
These go to eleven...
Depends what you classify as a giggable size, i mean look at Frusciantes pedal board, he even has a random amp head on there sometimes, its huge, but for your purposes, a multi tier/slant design will be your best bet
personally - i'd say gig-able size is the width of the guitar.

That way you don't take up too much space on the stage, and you know that you'll have enough space in smaller venues. You could make it a little bigger, to give you room to move around, but I wouldn't advise much more.

Second of all, if you could reduce your pedal board a little then you'll find it easier! I did - my old setup was the full 18 pedals, in the worse board layout ever.... i decided to tidy it up, and now have 2 boards! My bigger gig/practice/rehearsal board, and my smaller essential board. Sure, the essential board has a gap for my wah and TU-2, but it's only got 2 overdrives and that's all!

I mean really, do you need a multi-effects AND 9 pedals?
if i dont have my multi effects thats like 4 more pedals ill add from my collection so its like the same size
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'

Quote by zeppelinpage4
id say gigable is defently a personal opinion, hell some people play with multiple amps and pas and rack and pedal boards all at the same time.... anyways i say the length of a guitar or half the length but multi teir is a good bet
Member #5 of the UG Luthier's club.
member #3 of the vermont cult
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join"

Quote by LightningRider
T Heff, No shit I'm a n00b

Quote by Will_Minus

EDIT: t heff wins the for the best response.

Quote by carousel182
i im gonna have to agree with t heff
yeah ive taken a couple things outta my set up such as my treble booster(i have a ts808) and whammy pedal cuz i never use them and chorus,phaser, flanger, anything thats on my multi effects that i have in single i took out even my muff. got it down to the TS, cheap FAB distortion(for some reason i use this), giga delay, multi effects, crybaby, and a spot for one twin or a single where now i put my A/B switch for my amp and one for my gigadelay.I plan on making a nice pedal board for this ill put up a thread for it after i start it tomorrow and get the pictures etc. its gonna be out of a tweed guitar case with a guitar stand inside.
NYLON ACOUSTICS!

Quote by Stop Messin'

Quote by zeppelinpage4